Cars and Rock Stars
- 1969 Dodge Dart GTS - Highway 61 die cast cars pic
- 1969 Mustang Mach I by Ertl American Muscle pic
- 1969 Mustang Mach I - Ertl American Muscle die cast pic
- 1969 Mustang Mach I by Ertl American Muscle die cast pic
- Chasing Down The Storm pic
- Elvis In Concert - a double live album on RCA pic
- 1969 Dodge Dart GTS by Highway 61 pic
- Led Zeppelin III pic
- 1967 Dodge Coronet R/T by Highway 61 model die cast pic
- Highway 61 models - a 1967 Dodge Coronet Limited 1 of 600 - and a 1967 pic
- Highway 61 models 1967 Dodge Coronet R/T - beautiful paint and detail. pic
- 1967 Dodge Coronet R/T and 1967 Plymouth GTX by Highway 61 pic
Recorded live on tour in June 1977, just 6 weeks before Elvis Presley passed away. Though he really didn't feel very well, he still had
Just got this '69 Dart as a new add on to the collection . . . and right out of the box, it is beautiful
Let's face it, this 1970 album had the coolest back cover ever . . . this should have been the front cover.
Released in 1976, Hotel California is one of the greatest all time albums ever.
The Bee Gees Live - recorded at the height of their career, this album really stands up in sound quality and production. So worth listening to this one.
To those of you out there who are still stuck with your heads in the dirt thinking The Bee Gees are not cool, think again
Since the loss of Memphis Rain from the music scene in the Niagara area, sadly, there is not much to be said. This sight however
This is the actual CD cover in blue - the red was strictly a promotion copy. With 10 songs featured here, it's quite cutting edge
Since the loss of Memphis Rain from the music scene in the Niagara area, sadly, there is not much to be said. This sight is
In a recent email, E.G. Collins writes; "There's alot of twists and turns and excitement going on in the music industry right now, I
Over and over, Collins loves to rock an audience with some of the wildest guitar parts and solos, things that stem from Led Zeppelin to
Niagara's Hottest Rock Entertainers....for show dates, link on to www.memphisrain.com and there you can hear Memphis Rain's version of the Fleetwood Mac classic, 'Gold Dust
An extremely popular Hard Rock photo of sexy rock vocalist Barby Collins.
"Leather & Lace was a song originally done by Stevie Nicks and Don Henley," says Eddie Collins, "It's the kind of song you won't typically
She was only doing sound check, running through a song quick, when a lucky photographer got up close for this great photo. I love this